Reports to and works directly with the 4.0 Tours Manager who is based in Rome, Italy.
The partnership manager is responsible for overseeing and managing existing key partnerships to ensure timely responsiveness and solutions. This role is also responsible for nurturing new sales leads to convert into new partnerships. The position is remote and must be based in European time zones.
The role will require working with existing and potential partners to plan short-term and faculty-led study abroad programs throughout Europe and Morocco. Programs will adhere to the partner’s program needs and wish-list items while maintaining the brand’s high standard for quality and adhering to budgetary restrictions.
Partnership manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The partnership manager will liaise between partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop partner accounts to initiate and maintain a favorable relationship.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in an area of specialty and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with partners
- Ownership of key partner accounts
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Nurture sales qualified leads to become signed contracts and established partnerships
- Design and collaborate on study abroad program development
- Work seamlessly with the operations team to plan and execute all aspects of the program outlined in partner contracts
- Maintain program budgets to ensure and maintain forecasted revenue projections
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience in account management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Access to computer and internet
- Competencies in GSuite, CRMs (Hubspot)
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage tasks and programs with minimal oversight
- Experience in working remotely is a plus
- Other European languages are a plus
Start Date: January 1, 2020